Katutubong Daan in Pangasinan: Worshiping God by Admiring His Creation

God created the universe and everything in it. The omnipotent God displayed His power when He first said, "Let there be light", and there was light. In six days, God made the entire world from nothing. “God saw all that He had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning — the sixth day.” – Genesis 1:31, NIV.

As a youth, I've learned how to appreciate the beauty of God creation. I love going to places just before the pandemic hits. Thwarted by the restrictions from the government, I got stuck at home in almost to years. Yes, quarantines, lockdowns and even sometimes the fear to go out thinking of getting Covid 19. However, I decided to go out as long as we were allowed to travel. The joy of releasing myself to nature is once again a reality.


Why go far when there are places within my reach that I haven't explored? Katutubong Daan in Aguilar, Pangasinan was just then an afterthought, now a reality. 

Last year, this road was completed in barangay Mapita for the Kankanaey, Bago, and Ibaloi groups to have a better access to social services.

According to the DPWH, this 27.6 kilometers road reduces the 1 hour travel time of the motorists to 30 minutes going to the town. 

 Aside from that, the beauty of the nature attracted thousands of tourists especially at the View Deck. With fresh air from the trees and plants in this road, the grandeur of the hills and mountains surrounding it makes a person in awe.

Truly, my soul was revitalized with this experience. At the View Deck alone, I was stunned by the beauty of the surroundings. We were there at around 7:30 in the morning with cool breeze of the wind. Overlooking the east and the west, the south and the north, all could I say was "It's worth going here". 

Though we traveled through car, there were plenty of bikers climbing to the view deck. I saw in their faces the joy when they reached the peak. As I observed, they are also in wonder of the nature as well as the cold air hovering at that time. 



Katutubong Daan Cafe

After the view deck, we dropped at the Katutubong Daan Cafe which is located few kilometers before the view deck.  This place can be used as camp site, team building and other events like birthdays, anniversarys and even wedding.Because there's not enough time, we just tried their breakfast menu with brewed coffee. Nipa hut as cottage exists here that I could feel like I am home. 

Anyway, this was just an experienc that would etched in my mind forever. As a worshiper, it helps me in worshiping God by admiring His creation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diyos ng Himala JIL Worship Lyrics

Pintig ng Iyong Puso acoustic cover with Lyrics

Di Ka Nagkulang (cover): Tagalog Worship song with lyrics orginal