A Journey to Unknown but All Things are Possible

 Knowing God personally is the greatest achievement in life. As I know God daily, the relationship gets intimately that I am willing to be used by Him at all cost and in any manner. Truly, God provided me the avenue to dream and to make a difference for this corrupted society.


Every time I ponder on the grace of God I begin to feel my nothingness and indebtedness to Him. He is amazing in my life by giving me so many opportunities to serve Him. In my response to His grace, I am about to begin another avenue of serving God -- creating videos for His glory through Youtube.

As I start my journey to blogging and vlogging for God's glory, I will make sure that He is the center of it all.  

Because God has given me the heart and the voice to worship Him, I already recorded two of my favorite songs.

How Can I Repay You For This is a song that tells me how should I respond to God's goodness. 

Another song that I appreciate as its words and meaning penetrate the core of my soul, Ikaw Ang Yaman Ko.

I know that there's a long way to go but I believe there's nothing impossible with God. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diyos ng Himala JIL Worship Lyrics

Pintig ng Iyong Puso acoustic cover with Lyrics

Di Ka Nagkulang (cover): Tagalog Worship song with lyrics orginal