Pupurihin Ka Sa Awit

 Napakabilis ng araw. It's really a journey to cover songs in the past weeks. I love music and I love worshipping the Lord.


Pupurihin Ka Sa Awit has been one of my favorite songs. It has been a lineup in the church almost every Sunday during my early teenage life - 21 na ako. 


Another song that I love is the Ang Tanging Tugon. I like the melody of the song ang It really expresses my soul's desire to thank God because of His goodness. God is great in in the past, present and future that I am able to worship Him with all my being. 



How about Lilim? A song during the pandemic? Though I learned it before the pandemic, Lilim remains one of my favorites before and during this extraordinary pandemic. 


I hope you will be with me during my journey of covering songs. Have a nice day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diyos ng Himala JIL Worship Lyrics

Pintig ng Iyong Puso acoustic cover with Lyrics

Di Ka Nagkulang (cover): Tagalog Worship song with lyrics orginal